Reserving Pool Time During Phase 2
To comply with Phase 2 of Virginia's COVID-19 guidelines, MSTA is requiring its members to reserve pool time in advance. This allows us to meet Virginia's guidelines for pools, which includes no more than 50 people in the pool area, lap swimming only (no baby or intermediate pool access), three people per swim lane, and three people in the diving well.
For the safety of our members and to ensure compliance with state regulations, please follow these guidelines:
- Limit accompanying swimmers to family members.
- Bring your own chairs and blankets -- MSTA will not have lounge chairs on deck.
- Social distancing is required around the pool and on the grounds of MSTA.
- Come to the pool ready to swim. The lockers rooms will be limited to emergency use only to prevent constant cleaning.
- Bring your own water.
- The diving well does not require a reservation, but is limited to three people at one time.
We apologize in advance as we continue to work through updates with the registration system (Signup Genius). As a courtesy to your fellow members, we ask that you limit your reservation to one time slot per day. Please note that some times are reserved for tennis camp and swim lessons.
For now, you can reserve your spots by clicking directly on the Signup Genius icon:
Going forward, we will post sign-ups after 3 pm on Sundays.